- Key areas of expertise
- Employees & jobs
- foam academy
- Quality, environment & safety
Hazardous incident information
By means of extensive safety precautions, we have achieved such a high standard of safety to ensure that, as far as humanly possible, the risk of an emergency can almost entirely be excluded.
However, in the unlikely event that an emergency or error should occur due to a technical defect, human error or unforeseen circumstances please adhere to the following instructions:
- Do not remain outside, but enter a building and find a room inside the building.
- Call children inside, notify your immediate neighbors and, in an emergency, offer passers-by temporary shelter.
- Close all windows and doors.
- Switch off the air conditions and ventilation systems.
- Switch on the radio and / or television, follow all instructions given by the emergency services and listening for all-clear announcements.
- Follow all instructions issued by the emergency services (e.g. the fire brigade) without exception.